Rx – Inventory Management
CMS RoadRunner Rx – Inventory Management Software significantly improves inventory turns and availability using Demand Driven Replenishment.
For a demo of some of this functionality, please click one of the below links.
Video Demo Schedule a Live Demo
|This is a screen shot of the CMS RoadRunner Rx “Item Performance Chart”. The user is able to view historical on-hand and on-order inventory balances over time, as well as daily consumption for all items either purchased or produced. This information is very valuable to aid with the resizing of inventory targets.|
Core Rx functionality includes:
- Dynamic Inventory Target Resizing
- Automated Replenishment Suggestions
- What to Buy / Make – to Stock
- What to Buy / Make – to Order
- What to Ship – single and multiple locations
- Notification of Shortages and Overages
- Inventory Location Rebalancing
- Supply Piepline Health assessment
- Consumption History Analysis